Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The War on Cops

Why do people despise LEO's so much? This is one thing I'll never understand.  I know that the majority of people who dislike them so much are people who have a record and the Police Officers are "always out to get THEM."
It's really starting to get to me.  Roughly 800,000 Law Enforcement Personnel go out and put their life on the line every night... and what gets shown for it? 11 officers shot in 24 hours, thats what.
When will this end?

I hope and pray every night that my husband makes it home.  That Cecelia and I will get to see his face in the morning.  I cannot imagine what those families of officers killed in the line of duty are going through.

I can only ask one thing of you- obey the law so my husband can come home at night...please.

C and Jeff on his first night back at work since she was born.  It was a sad day for all of us

3 comments:

  1. I seriously don't know how you do it. We have a few friends who are wives of police officers and I couldn't handle it. I'm so thankful there are men and women out there who serve our communities, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It takes a strong man to be a police officer but an even stronger woman to stand beside him. It's things like that that scare me. I pray Mike comes home safe every night too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the follow! It's always nice to find another cop wife

    ReplyDelete