Tuesday, January 18, 2011

And we're doing it!

Doing what you ask? Making this cute little face...
Get adorable hats like this one at Grandma Made This

...into a fluffy butt!  Thats right, we're starting the Cloth Diaper journey!  Some may think we're crazy, but I don't care. Its what works for us.  If I have to spend a little money to save A LOT of money, then so be it.  Plus, there is nothing that irritates me more than a soggy wet diaper that smells like urine even if it is just a little wizzle.  Maybe its just our disposables but they stink...bad.  

I'm so excited about my diapers that are coming. I'll be sure to post pictures when they get here this week!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! That's the one thing I could not talk my husband into doing. Can't wait to see your new diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you already know I'm excited! Woot! So glad it worked out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is getting so big... I wanna come see her again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her bunny hat! My little guy really needs an Alice hat!

    ReplyDelete