Saturday, January 22, 2011

2 Months!

My sweet little Baby G is 2, count it 2 Months old today!! I cant believe it!  You know what else I can't believe? She weighs 9.8lbs! Holy cow, what a pig!  I shouldn't be too surprised- all the girl does is eat.  We're certain that 5lbs of that weight is in her cheeks.

Here is my beautiful girl and her 2 month "photo shoot"






See what I mean by 5lbs of cheeks?

Isn't she beautiful?  Time is going by so fast, and she'll be 1 before I know it! Slow down, Little Girl!

4 comments:

  1. She is so adorable! I love her elephant "chair". If you figure out a way to slow the time down be sure to let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her smile! She smiled today when I picked her up & it was the best thing a grandma could see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable! I love those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete