Thursday, January 6, 2011

Really, Kid?

She does not sleep when it's just me and her at home.  She fights and fights and fights and then when I think shes asleep and look down at her shes looks like this

Ha, tricked you again!

She then starts fighting again (surprise! like mother like daughter) with her "put me down I don't want you anymore" attitude and she lays there like this
Uhh, I can't see the T.V, lady!

We then repeat pictures one and two for about 2 hours.  But here is the real kicker; when Jeff is home she is like this... immediately

Oh well.  I guess thats what I get since I get to see all her smiles and Jeff has yet to see one.  I'll take the no sleep if she smiles the whole time shes awake, but we've already established she is just like me, haven't we?


1 comment:

  1. This happens in our house ALL the time! Another good one is Mark acts fussy and hungry so I make a bottle and after a couple drinks he justs wants to smile at me and chew on the nipple.

    ReplyDelete