Monday, January 24, 2011

One year ago

on Jan. 9th 2010 I got this
That says pregnant, by the way


A year ago today, I said goodbye to that sweet baby growing in my belly.  I'm taking it a lot better than I thought I would, which kind of makes me sad.  
Don't get me wrong- I am so happy I have C and I wouldn't trade her for the world; I wish I could have both of my babies.  What made my September baby not worthy of being with Jeff, Me and his or her sister? (And for anyone who says "It was meant to be" Or "It was God's plan" I have a few select words for you)

"Anniversary's" like this are hard.  This one and 9/21 (EDD of the baby) will always be sad days in our house.  We do have C, but like I said.  We wish both babies could be here.

4 comments:

  1. You're right, these anniversaries are hard. In fact, I dread them. Sending you major hugs today. Give C some extra snuggles. <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give Cecelia extra hugs and kisses today...I know the pain is there and as your mother, can only pray that it will get better in time. But the fact that it does hurt, just goes toward the type of loving person and wonderful mother that you are! I love you baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this is a rough day for you and nothing anyone can say or do will erase it. But you are right, you have Cecelia and she is perfect and beautiful. Be sad today but be glad tomorrow and know that you beautiful daughter has another angel watching over and protecting her. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete