Wednesday, December 29, 2010

And the smiles start

C gave us her first smile yesterday.  Now, It wasn't her FIRST smile, but it was the first one where she was awake and looking at me.  My heart turned to mush. The pony should be here soon.

Here is a "I'll give you a preview of my smile, mom" smile


Her first Christmas was a whirlwind.  Stimulation overload.  Friday we went to my Aunts house and the little girl was passed around like a hot potato.  Christmas day we were at my moms, and she didn't put her down from 11am until 4pm.  That night we were at Jeff's parents and the game of hot potato continued again.  Needless to say, we had a screaming baby from 9pm until 5am.  No one will ever hold my child again, unless they want to come stay at our house that night. (Yes, family.  That means you!!)

She could really care less it's her first Christmas

And just for fun, here is C "singing" Blue Christmas.  She's a natural

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, C-man was a MESS Christmas Eve night after all the passing. He had the worst gas in the world from going from person to person - and he wouldn't stop crying unless I was holding him... yet, no one cared. They wanted to take him and pretend they knew how to soothe him when all he wanted was mommy. I finally had to take him and put him in his carseat and leave. He slept well that night but the next night was terrible.

    Oh C, you're such a pretty pretty little princess!

    ReplyDelete