Tuesday, February 8, 2011

More on this whole moving thing

As I told a friend of mine earlier, I have a Patron taste on a PBR budget. (We can afford more than PBR, and would actually never think of drinking it, we're more Bud Light type people- but you get what I'm saying).  Of course, I would love to live in a house like this


This house ^ is actually going for 1.2 million.  Its a nice house, but the inside is ever nicer...

But we're thinking these are more in our price range

   

Both of these houses are in our price range and in the subdivision I want to move into.  Plus, their in the city where Jeff works, and right next to my Sister and Brother in Law.  

The 2 story house is actually cheaper than the one story...we'll see whats up with that.  
I wish that when Jeff and I first looked into buying a home we would have waited.  Waited for this crappy economy to fall out so then we wouldn't have had to worry about selling our home.  
Hopefully we'll find someone to buy our house, and we'll be able to make a profit...


5 comments:

  1. I like the last house! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Run away to Arizona ;) There are a lot of cheap big houses out here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes to you!

    Cute blog - new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the follow, Bri! You have such an adorable little boy and best of luck to you and your sweet to be new arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Add a bay window to this house & it looks exactly like the house you grew up in!

    ReplyDelete