Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Holy 4 Months!

I honestly feel like it was yesterday that I posted that she was 3 Months.  I cannot believe I am the mother of a beautiful 4 month old baby girl! It's still so surreal.

I'm not sure her weight, as her 4 month Well Baby Visit is tomorrow, but if I had to guess I would say 13.8lbs and 22inches.  I'll post tomorrow about if I'm right or not.  

In honor of her turning 4 months yesterday, we are attempting her first night un-swaddled since she was a month old.  Not by choice, either.  She's mastered rolling since last month, but she has now figured out how to do it swaddled, and that just seems like I'm playing with fire. I know she has awesome head control and hates being on her tummy, but I'm a spaz and would rather lose sleep from her waking up once in awhile than the worst happen.  

Tonight at bath time she was in her newborn tub with that weird mesh overlay, hammock thing.  It's on the lowest setting and she sat up! I couldn't believe it! she leaned forward and held herself there for almost the whole bath time! That girl is going to have abs of steel in no time.  

Our friend Mike and Ashley (her blog is here) came over to eat and try and help me win a little contest.  As I had posted previously, we're starting the cloth diaper journey and GoGreen Pocket Diapers was having a "Thumbs Up" contest.  The winner would win 2 diapers (Champ Nior and Crazy Champ).  This is the photo we submitted


I'll let you know the outcome!
Also, if you're not familiar with with GoGreen, I highly suggest you check them out.  Inexpensive and CUTE diapers!  You can access their Facebook page here.  You will not be disappointed!

And since I know you've been waiting, here are the beautiful Cecelia's 4 month pictures!










1 comment:

  1. Love that picture of the men with the babies...so sweet!

    www.mommymandymusings.com

    ReplyDelete