Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Purees are Poop

At least thats what you would think I was feeding her.  Poop.  I'm not, I swear.  But by this look wouldn't you think so?

Banana's? I don't think so
and Sweet Potatoes.....
I'd rather not, thanks.

There are 3 things this girl will eat; Similac, Applesauce and Cherry Tylenol.  (I don't FEED her Cheery Tylenol, but when her teeth hurt she sucks its down like it is the only thing we feed her, and she'll never get fed again)

Everyone keeps telling me to keep offering it to her, she'll like it! She's my kid. If she doesn't "like" it she will never eat it again.  However, I do plan to keep offering it to her b/c I used my breast milk to make it. I'll be one unhappy momma if that goes to waste.  I will not win this one.

I put her hair in a ponytail today.  It was probably the cutest thing I've ever seen


The best part? She let me do it! She could have cared less, and that made me super happy! I know that won't last, so I may as well take advantage of dressing her up now, right?


2 comments:

  1. The bow is adorable! I know I was someone who said to keep offering it to her. I agree that I am not a Mom that forces my child to eat things he/she does not like but when they are just learning to eat solid foods it is a very confusing time. They go from just formula to different textures and flavors of foods. Sometimes this is a little weird for them the first go-around. That is why I said to offer it again because you'll find out that they do actually like a lot of it but just didn't know what to do with all the new information at the time. Plus Cece is still a little young so she is still trying to master eating off a spoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so cute! LOVE th bow...and the food faces are priceless.

    ReplyDelete