Thursday, March 3, 2011

She's a mover

Cecelia could now, I suppose be called mobile.  She is a little scooter.  Granted, its on her back, but she's still moving, right? We'll have her facing one direction and next thing we know, she's in the complete opposite direction.
She's also rolling! I'm amazed! I'm so stinkin excited! She's been trying to roll for so long now, and she finally has it!  I took a video of her trying to roll, and after I stopped recording, what does she do? Roll.  Of course I never caught it on camera.


Also, shes "sitting" like a big girl! I was told to try the boppy to practice her sitting, and whadya know?  

I can't believe how big my girl is getting!  Time really needs to slow down!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for movers! DS started rolling this week and now he's all over the place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah she looks so cute sitting up, they are growing up so fast!! Good idea about the boppy, think I'm going to try that tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cailyn scoots on her back too! It's the cutest thing to watch. Your little girl is just so adorable! I will definitely be following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete