Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Epic Fail, Snowmageddon. Epic Fail


Well, Snowmageddon came and went.  All without anyone taking notice.  Now, I do have to say that I do not blame the Meteorologists.  This is not an exact Science, and if it was you wouldn't need them to give you the weather b/c we would already know, now wouldn't we?

Low pressure systems; any pressure system for that matter, are tricky little creatures.  Any and I mean any shift in the system can cause some crazy things to happen.  Just think, if this system would have stayed on more of an eastern track, even just moving a little more east, we would have gotten slammed













Warrenton, Mo.  




But instead, we got this















You can't tell by this picture, but our windshield cracked....stupid cold




Oh well. I'm ready for winter to be over.  I'm ready for some of my two favorite boys to be twinkies and play in the sun together.  The only thing that will make this picture better, is that this summer there will be a beautiful little girl in a bikini will her milk belly hanging out.

Speaking of warmer weather, Phil did not see his shadow today!  You know what that means!!!  I wonder if Phil knows how much we rely on him to come out of his hole.  He's a very important man.


1 comment: