Monday, February 7, 2011

I hope this works out to our advantage

Jeff and I want to move.  We always knew that when you bought this house that we wouldn't be here forever. I LOVE LOVE LOVED this house when we first bought it.  Actually, it was just lust.  I loved the idea of having our own place but now I realize it wasn't this house that I loved...just the idea.
Jeff works in GC and I've always wanted to move there.  Its in the school district we both grew up in and if we live in GC he'll get to come home more while he's working.  We have a house that we both do like, but sometimes I can't help but think that maybe I just want to move so I can have some change.  If you don't know me, then you don't know how much I like to change things up.  You're probably thinking "uh..you just had a baby, isn't that change enough" the simple answer is, no.  

We're finally getting into a routine with Cecelia and when things become to "routine" for me, I get bored; hence the wanting to move.  I like to do things on a whim, so when I got this idea to move in my head last week, I was ready to pack up our stuff and take off that minute; but Jeff is planner and that would have totally thrown him way off.  It's actually crazy to think that Jeff is actually agreeing to this, so while he is, I'm having the Realtor come over and look at our house this week.  (It's always best to not have him stop and think otherwise he'll change his mind.)  

Enough with my rambling- Cecelia weighs 10lbs! My little chunk!  She had to go to the Dr. this week b/c of a mysterious rash.  The rash, we have come to find out, is a result of Cow's Milk Sensitivity.  So she's now on soy formula.  (yes, we stopped breastfeeding, but I won't say why b/c I shouldn't have to justify my reasoning for not breastfeeding.  As long as I'm feeding my kid, thats all that matters)  Her rash is better, so if it doesn't completely go away, we'll be making another trip back to the Dr.

I now leave you with my favorite picture of her to date

3 comments:

  1. you're right, you shouldn't have to justify anything to anyone - ever. hopefully her rash will continue to disappear. and good luck on moving and the whole process!! I wish we could buy a house right now.... but its just not in the cards - so I shall redecorate and fancy up our tiny townhome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you still looking at that house on Julie Dr?

    ReplyDelete